Managing Behaviour & Yoga Discipline
Sat 24th Feb
Effraspace Yoga Studio, Brixton
9:30am - 12:30pm
A Professional Development Workshop for Children's Yoga Teachers, Parents and Teachers. CPD Certified by Yoga Alliance.
Do you do ever wish children could be more calm when they practice yoga? Unleashing children's creativity and allowing them to express themselves through yoga is a wonderful gift. However, without discipline there is no calm. In this workshop you will learn how to set up your yoga space and teach so that children will listen and are able to learn.
- Yoga & discipline - myths & legends
- Reinventing rules & setting the space
- Using positive reinforcement effectively
- Using rewards without encouraging competition
- Finding your voice as a teacher
- Troubleshooting Toolkit - planning for the unexpected
- Creating a safe space for children with special needs
Booking: Email Emma or Siobhan at firstname.lastname@example.org