Teach Yoga Philosophy
What does Philosophy mean to Kids?
Practical application of philosophy in the screen age
Learn how to teach yoga philosophy in an interactive way to school age children. The workshop will be based an intensive study of ancient yogic philosophy and its practical application to children aged 5 - 18 yrs.
In the workshop you will learn through movement, games and creative activities. The workshop will include:
- How to translate the language of yoga philosophy to key age groups
- Benefits of yoga philosophy for emotional and social development
- Creating Philosophy based Themes for your classes
- How to incorporate Eight Limbs and Yamas and Niyamas into your class plan
- How to bring philosophy into games, meditations and visualisations
Location: The Den, Streatham, SW16